1. You can either call us, send us your inquiry online, or via email. To contact Portugal Trails, click on the “Contact us” or “Check Availability” boxes that you can find through our website, or send an email to us at [email protected] Please include any questions that you may have regarding a tour that you have seen on our site, or in general, or let us know your preferences and requests for a tour proposal.
2. One of Portugal Trails Travel consultants will reply to you, and then send a proposal with additional information or with a suggested itinerary which will include our suggested hotels, additional services and pricing.
If you have made an inquiry and have not heard from us in 48 hours, please do contact us again as sometimes our emails do not get through to our clients due to their spam filters.
3. Once you are ready to confirm your trip, tell your travel consultant that you wish to book the proposed tour.
4. Portugal Trails requires a deposit of 25% of the total amount of your tour. Upon receipt of the deposit, Portugal Trails will then book all services with the suppliers.
5. The balance is due 4 weeks prior to your arrival date and at this point we will forward copies of your travel documents by email. You will receive a hard copy of all of your documents on your arrival in Portugal.
At any time during the process you can call us to ask questions, or for more information. While we are located in Portugal, we have set up a Skype account with international numbers so that you can call us without calling internationally.
U.S.A.: +1 347 674 5947 (04.00am to 01.00pm New York Local Time)
Australia: +61 2 8011 3734 (08.00pm to 04.00am Sydney Local Time)
Spain: +34 931 81 55 54 (10.00am to 07.00pm Madrid Local Time)
If your country is not listed here, you can still call us at any of the numbers mentioned above.
6. During your tour, you will have available a dedicated helpline, available for 24 hours, that you can call for help with any situation that may occur.